1. Maintenance charges are payable in advance. In addition to the annual charges , any local taxes, such as sales tax etc. may be levied at the time of signing the contract may be charged at actual if applicable.
2. This agreement is initially for a period of one year commencing from the date of payment of maintenance charges.
3. No work shall be undertaken on Sunday, Amazon Computer Systems holiday and beyond office hours of company except by prior arrangement and at additional charge to the customer on a "Per Call Basis" at the standard rates currently in effect then.
4. Amazon Computer Systems shall provide the following services:
Preventive maintenance based on the specific need of each unit of the equipment as determined by company , including fabrication, necessary adjustments and replacement of unserviceable minor parts. Unscheduled on-site remedial maintenance, on request for repairing functions including reasonable replacement of unserviceable parts. The parts replaced will be new parts or parts equivalent to new in performance. These parts shall be furnished on an exchange basis. The removed parts will become the property of Safal Computer Systems.
5. During the period of maintenance agreement the machine will not be relocated (or) transported without permission from Amazon Computer Systems, And on such condition company reserve its right to terminate this agreement forthwith. On such termination, Company shall have no obligation or liabilities arising out of this agreement and the customer shall have no right to claim any refund or compensation.
6. The customer shall provide full and free access to machines to provide service thereon.