It is the cemetery of the people of Mecca, and it is on the way to Mina, The grave of Um-Al-Momeneen Bibi Khadija (the first wife of Holy Prophet) and that of,Prophets’s son Qasim, Asma Bint AbuBaker, Abu-Talib, Abdullah Bin Zubair, and other members of the Holy Prophet’s family , may Allah be pleased with them all, are located in this cemetery.
This cemetery is located near the Al Haram Mosque and one can easily go there to pay homage and respect to the people buried there. There are two sections of this cemetery. One section contains old graves while the other contains new graves and these are the graves of ordinary citizens. This cemetery is also known as Al-Hajun. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to visit it frequently. It is the 2nd holiest graveyard of Islam after Jannat-ul-Baqi (Baqi Graveyard).
- Jabale Noor : Jabal an-Nour (also Jabal an-Nur or Jabal Nur), (Arabic: جبل النور), meaning "The Mountain of Light", is a mountain near the city of Makkah in Saudi Arabia. It houses the Hira cave where Prophet Muhammad (sallahu ali wasslam) received his first revelation from Arabic Allah through the angel Jibraiel.
- Masjid e Kahf - 70,000 Prophets are buried here
- Masjid e Uqba Ula - In Mina Makkah still the same as it was at time of Prophet.
- Birth Place of the Prophet (Sallalhu Aleh Wasslam)
- Araafat, Mina, Muzdalifah.
- Jabale Rahma.
- Jannatul Maula.
- Gar e Hira.
- Gar e Tur.
- Qiswa Factory.
- Clock tower, Abraj Mall.
- Jannatul Baqi.
The most blessed and spiritual graveyard in the world: Jannatul-Baqi, wherein lie a great number of companions, wives, daughters and other family members of Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.
Allah’s Messenger SallAllahu alaihi wassalam said: "Peace be upon you, O abode of believers. What you were promised will come to pass tomorrow at a fixed time. We shall, Allah willing, soon join you. O Allah! Grant forgiveness to the people who are buried in al-Baqi’ al-Gharqad." (Muslim)
And: "I am the first for whom the Earth will burst open, then Abu Bakr and then Umar. I shall then come to those who are buried in al-Baqi’ and they will be gathered along with me. After that I shall wait for the people of Mecca so as to be gathered among the inhabitants of the two sacred cities." (Tirmidhi)
In the time of Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, this grave yard was thought to be outside of Madina but now it is adjacent to Masjid an Nabwi. Al-Baqi‘ is a powerful place. Other cities consider it their pride to host a single saint; but here there are hundreds. All around lie at rest the men and women who heard the Prophet’s summons, and broke the idols of their forefathers, and gave their lives to his cause.
Imam Malik rahmatullah alayhi (a resident of this blessed graveyard) puts the number of sahabah buried here as 10,000.
May Allah Ta’ala be pleased with them all.
- Home of Hazrat Abu Bakr (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). now (Masjid -E Abu bakr)
- Home of Hazrat Umar (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). now (Masjid -E Umar)
- Home of Hazrat Usman (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). now (Masjid -E Usman)
- Home of Hazrat Ali (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). now (Masjid -E Ali)
- Home of Hazrat Bilal (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). now (Masjid -E Bilal)
- Home of Imam Bukhari (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). now (Masjid -E Bukhari) ,
- Masjid e Abra ( Where RasoolAllah sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam) prayed for rain and instantly Clouds appeared.. abra means Cloud Baadal
- Jable Uhud and Shauda Masjid.
- Masjid e Quba (Praying 2 rakaats here has swab of One Umrah)
- Place where the Untni (Camel) of RasoolAllah sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam rested after the Hijrat from Makkah to medina (Near the home of Hazrat Ayub Ansaari (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu).
- Place where the Ansaar were standing waiting for RasoolAllah sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam to do celebration and where the Ansar sang Naats for RasoolAllah sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam
- Masjid that was build by Mushriks (Masjid e Zarar ) to Kill our Aaqa sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam which was later destroyed by sahabas and now a Toilet stands there.
- Well in which the ring of (Khatme Nabuwat) belonging to our Beloved prophet sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam was dropped accidently by Hazrat Usman Gani (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu). and was lost for ever
- Bir e Usman : Well which was purchased by Hazrat Usman Gani (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anhu) and Waqf for Muslims.
- Well from which water was taken to give Ghusl to our Aaaqa sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam at the time of his parda.
- Ground where Aaqa sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam planted the seeds of dates and the in one night whole ground was cultivated and AJWAA Dates Gardens sprung up miraculously..to save Suleman Farsi.
- Sabaa Masajid and Gazwaae Khandaq. (Seven Masjid are built together near Gazwaae Khandaq)
- Wadi e Jinn or Wadi-e-Al-Baida....(Live Miracle seen there of Cars Moving on its own)
- Masjid e Shams, Where our Beloved prophet sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam ordered the sun to return for Hazrat Ali's Asar Prayer...
- Masjid -e- Jumma Where RasoolAllah sal-lal-lahu alai hi wa sallam prayed his first Jumma Salah
- Masjid e Mistra, Masjid e Ijaba.
- Home of Bibi Sakina.
- Quran Printing Press.
Click here to View the Mazarats Gallery.
Note : Please note above Mazarats are listed only for your references. All the above Ziarats are not included in our Umrah Tour, For Economy Groups we do Normal Ziarats and for Individual Families only we do Extensive Ziarats. Qiswa Factory and Quran Printing Press are not included in any of our Ziarat packages and has to be done individually by the Haji.
Normal Ziarats include :
Makkah : Jable Rehmat, Mina, Muzdalifa & Arafat, Home of the Prophet (s.a.w), Masjid e Ayesha.
Medina : Jannatul Baqi, Jable Uhud, Masjid e Quba, Masjid e Qiblatain, Gazwae Khandaq.