PAYMENT TERMS: All Payments should be made through Cash/DD/ Online transfers favoring Amazon International.
Passports will be given back only after final payment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Before 30 Days – 15% of the Tour Cost will be charged to the traveler, Before 20 Days -
50% of Tour Cost will be charged to the traveler, Less than 10 Days – 100% of Tour Cost will be charged to the
traveler. Visa stamping fees is NON Refundable.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING: Amazon International is Travel & Tour operators only, we do not control any Airline, nor
we control any Coach Company, Hotel, Transport, or any other service mentioned in the brochure / pamphlet, as they are
independently operating agencies. But we take care in selecting the necessary ingredients required for conducting the
Tour keeping in mind your benefit & comfort. And just because we select them & inspect them we cannot be responsible
for any Delay or Improper services provided by these Independent agencies. Also in case of Injury, Death or Loss /
Damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any Hotelier, Airlines, Coach Operator/
Company who are independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. We are not
responsible for the delayed / deficient services if any granted by them or / any act or actions of co-travelers which may
result in availing the following and / or other services on the Tour.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL: The Tour Participant will have to strictly follow the Tour program and return to India as per
the validity of the Tour. Strict Action will be taken against any person overstaying his VISA and not returning to India as
per the tour program.
All Tours are subject to Laws & Rules of RBI Government Of India. The prices quoted in the brochure have been
calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of printing of the brochure/pamphlet. The Company reserves the right to
amend the Prices published in the brochure/pamphlet In case of currency fluctuations, changes in Airfare and changes in
this various cross rates of exchange before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price
must be paid for in full before departure by the Tour Participant.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: International Passports with minimum Six Months Validity, 6 Photos 6 cm by 4 cm, Signed
Umrah Agreement and Application Form. Single male should be above 40 yrs and Ladies any age cannot travel alone.
Important Terms & Conditions :
1. Package cost does not include any personal expenses during travel.
2. Food will be served from Next day after reaching Makkah as on first day we will have to setup the Kitchen. First day refreshments will be
provided. Food will not be provided on Airports and during intercity transfers.
3. Personal food demands will not be entertained. Special food for
Infants, Old Age people or Medical patients will have to be arranged by Haji himself.
4. Guests and Relatives of Haji are not allowed to Eat or Stay in our Hotels.
5. Tea will be provided Only in Breakfast for Budget Packages.
6. Food will be served in Food packets.
7. Budget Packages have accommodation at 15-20
minutess walking distance from Haram.
8. Maximum baggage allowed per person is Thirty Kilos 30 Kgs in Saudi Airlines and Twenty Kilos 20 Kgs in Air India.
9. Coolie services will not be provided everyone carries his own baggage hence please travel light.
Excess baggage fees to be paid by Pilgrim.
10. Amazon International accepts no responsibility for Luggage Losses, Money Loss, Injuries, Damages, Accidents and Additional Expenses due to
any reason for example delay of flights, Misconnection, Sickness, Bad Weather, Strike, War, Quarantine breakdown or Transport breakdown
or the closure of Airport. You are sole responsible for your luggage and belongings be it at Airport or Hotel premises.
11. Amazon International will not be responsible if the pilgrim misses his flight due to any reason and in such case the passenger will have to bear
the cost of rescheduling in case the ticket can be rescheduled or else if the ticket is Non Refundable no refund will be made at all. If during the
period of rescheduling the Umrah Visa Expires New Visa fees has to be paid by Pilgrim.
12. Laundry services : Amazon International shall not be responsible for any Loss, Delay, and Fading of color, Stains of any type or Shrinking
of clothes by the Laundry service provider. Laundry is Complimentary service.
13. Due to unavoidable circumstances changes and alterations in the package have to be made regarding Hotel, Bus, Staying period or
change of flight. Amazon International Reserves the Right to make alterations which pilgrim has to accept and for which no
refund shall be made nor any claim shall be entertained.
14. After entering into Saudi Arabia no pilgrim of Amazon International shall be allowed to give up his/her companionship with his/her
group. He/she will have to travel with the group and will not be allowed under any circumstances to leave the group. Nobody will be allowed to
goto Jeddah outside the tour plan. Once the Pilgrim reaches Jeddah Passports will be taken by Umrah Company and will be under their
custody till the return.
15. No liability on the part of Amazon International arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour shall exceed the total
amount paid or agreed to be paid.
16. Tour to Wadi e Jinn is NOT included in any of our Packages. Only Standard Ziyarats are complimentary.
17. Satisfaction of the pilgrim is our prime consideration any claim or complaint by the client must be intimated to AMAZON INTERNATIONAL. In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your satisfaction on the pilgrimage that is directly under our control, it should
be reported immediately so that there is an opportunity to correct/rectify the same. The Tour Operator shall not accept liability in respect of
claims which are not reported to us immediately.
18. Partly utilized services are also considered as fully utilized. In such circumstances no refund shall be applicable.
19. For all claims, disputes of whatever nature relating to the tours Marketed / Coordinated by Amazon International the Courts in Mumbai
shall alone have jurisdiction.
20. Courier charges incurred on sending Passports and Umrah Kit have to be borne by Pilgrim they are not included in your package cost.
21. Handicap passengers are requested to carry their own Wheelchair.
22. All payments should be cleared Two Weeks before departure. Special requests if any please inform us before departure without fail.
23. Visa stamping is subject to approval by Saudi Embassy only. Amazon International will not be responsible if Visa is rejected by Saudi Embassy and
in that case Mofa Fees will have to be paid by Haji. Visa stamping fees is non Refundable. All passports will be under the custody of Umrah
Company throughout the Tour.
24. Any person using Foul language or Bad Words or trying to create nuisance and fight in the group will be immediately removed from
the group and will be left on his own. No refund will be given to him whatsoever and in extreme cases he will be handed over to the
25. All Individual family packages are without Food and Laundry. All prices mentioned on Websites and Broachers are for Quad (Four in a Room)
or More Sharing in a Room. Terms & Conditions / Package prices / Airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.
All pilgrims joining Amazon International Tours are assumed to have read and understood this terms and conditions.